The Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy

The Academy :: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning

2 posters

RVR - Meaning and ideas

Visage
    Visage

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

RVR - Meaning and ideas Empty RVR - Meaning and ideas

Post  Visage Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:40 am

RVR = Reaml Versus Realm

That implies colaboration with other Guilds. This implies that we have to be exeplary in our behaviour... By that I mean people skills not only Gaming skills Smile.

Being recognised as a good player is a good thing but being recognised as a great person is better. A great person brings REAL renown to the guild and with that all kinds of possibilities, alliances, being invited as a guild in a coordinated raid.

Now, ORVR is not all. Scenarios will be a great part of our rank 40 time since.. well... we do need renown Razz. So it would be wise to start being a "GREAT person" from low lvl because chances are you will meet those players over and over... and chanses are that thjey will not join our guild (for various reasons) and ofc.. chances are that when "The Accademy" pops up in the guild chat of his/her guild he will have 1 of the 2 responses "they are fking noob and also rude people" OR "yeah i played with a few of them... they seamd ok and at least they knew some tactics... unlike the other. MAN ORDER IS SO STUPID, WE ALWAYS LOSE (bla bla bla)"

Se the reason for this thread is: let's set the meaning of our RVR from low lvl, let's make them expect us to be a good guild and a LIKED guild (these 2 concepts don't always go hand in hand).

So... what do you say?
    Barbi
    Barbi

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2009-01-28

RVR - Meaning and ideas Empty Re: RVR - Meaning and ideas

Post  Barbi Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:53 pm

I agree - maybe it would help if we could set some general suggestions for behaviour in rvr then? only 3 or so, so easy to remember/follow.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:24 am