The Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Academy

The Academy :: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning

5 posters

Need Your opinion

Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Need Your opinion Empty Need Your opinion

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:54 am

Hello,

I just made us a web and free forum. I need Your opinion about them. Feel free to post whatever You wonna to say.

Love Ya, Natally
    Visage
    Visage

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-01-22

Need Your opinion Empty Re: Need Your opinion

Post  Visage Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:29 am

Hi there Nat.

I think that this forum has as a purpose to organise things a little better, also to send people that want to join to this forum so that they can make an aplication and we can discuss it. That nbeing said i know for a fact that what you provided for us will help us to do just that Smile.

So imo... GG Nat Very Happy.
    Maku
    Maku

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Need Your opinion Empty New forum section

Post  Maku Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:56 pm

Hi Natally,

A Screenshot Section should be cool. Smile

Cheers.
    Natally

Number of posts : 2

Post  Natally Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:09 pm

Ofcourse I will make it Maku, if someone wonna sth more - just tell here! Also talking with my hosting to add another mysql base so we can make a really good and usefull forum Smile

Greets, Natt
    Sidelmant

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post  Sidelmant Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:20 pm

We can have an Academic section.. East wing, West wing, officers hall, library (id like to post some philosophy stuff here for those who want to read it, discuss and learn were The Academy after all Wink ) other mmorpgs..etc.
    i believe things will keep rolling as more guildies gets here Smile
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 4

Post  Admin Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:43 am

Hello, I have some good and bad news, here we go:

1. Lya - You have now Administrator rights, You can log on "administrator panel" in the bottom of forum.

2. Maku - gallery added, in top of forum You can see it. To upload go to gallery and press "uploadpic" from right corner. Feel free to add whatever You wonna to add Smile If it is not good I will make web gallery because i have full access there etc.
    Also Maku I made You an moderator on forum.

3. Added "shoutbox" on bottom of forum - we can now communicate faster.

And bad news now :/

From personal reasons and exams on university I must finish playing with You frends. I won't delete web page but if You wonna to copy web to Your hosting Lya I will give You all support Smile I can give You mysql base + web files every moment You will need it. If You wonna to leave it on my hosting - Lya feel free to write me info about what You wonna to change and I will do it. I will check it everyday and I can always promote users frome web to moderators - just give me info.

The thing with forum - Lya You are admin here now and You can promote users, set new selections, change theme etc. Feel free to do what You feel to do.

I am sad but thyse decision is permanent and I can't help it now. Maybe I will be back but wife, doughter, job and shool must be now on first place.

I will remember You always, frends.

Jakub aka Natally
    Sidelmant

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post  Sidelmant Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:09 am

we understand your decision Nat, rl comes first and uni exams are important, do your best in there Smile you dont have to perma quit the game, come back when you have time, you are always welcome to The Academy.
    i partially understand the motives of that decision, with the vault ninja issue followed by some over-confident individuals questioning the Gms power Twisted Evil, we're in a transition, things can only go better

thx Nat. with your help and the others we'll make a good forum.
    best wishes to you! Wink
    Maku
    Maku

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2009-01-23

Need Your opinion Empty Natally

Post  Maku Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Thanks Natally, we missing you... We hope that one day you will come back to us!

Best wishes to you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:48 am